I received this award a couple of weeks ago. Thank you Sara for being so patient in waiting for my response! I am honored that you thought of me for this award.
As part of the award, I will do the following:
1. Thank the person who gave me the award- Thank you so much Sara!
2. Provide a link to the person who gave you the award- See above
3. Copy the award and place it on your blog- Done! Isn’t it pretty?
4. Share 7 interesting things about yourself- See below
5. Nominate 7 others- I don’t have 7 but I have a few. See below after stuff about me of course!
Seven interesting things about me:
- I grew up in Rochester, MN the home of the Mayo Clinic. I have always been a medical care snob because of this. I can relate to all the mommas who are talking about their kids getting tubes in their ears. I had it done 3 times at Mayo. Don’t worry Mommas, I don’t remember a thing!
- I used to have a huge fear of flying. NO sleep the night before, cold sweat in the plane, worrying non-stop! One flight, it all changed, I was able to free myself of the fear. I now feel like I wasted so much time on my fear! I want to travel, I want to go places BUT I have a senior in high school and two others to follow. *sigh* I am guessing it will be a while before I can afford my dream trips!
- I am a germaphobe! Sometimes I can feel my skin tingle until I wash my hands when I touch something. Especially when there is illness in the house, I am a wreck. I wear gloves and carry Clorox wipes around until the illness has passed.
- I am the Secretary of the local figure skating Board of Directors where my daughter skates. I will admit, this was a stretch for me. I wanted to help but wasn’t sure if I was qualified to be on the BOD. I am really enjoying it. I will start my second year in May.
- I love love love photography! I am just getting into it! It is so relaxing! I have much to learn about it but it doesn’t matter. It gets me outside, it gets me walking, it gives me something to talk about and something to be proud of.
- I am 41 years old. For some odd reason, I feel like many of you might not know that about me. I got married young. I had kids young. I am young. My kids are 18, 15, and 14 (next week). I can’t believe they are that old, I am as old as I am, and that time could really go that fast!
- Okay, this last one is kinda weird but it is supposed to be interesting right? Does interesting = weird? I don’t know but this is what I have: I collect cookbooks. It doesn’t matter if I have ever made a recipe from the cookbook, I treasure each and every one.
There beautiful bloggers for you:
2. @Leprakans – She is so kind and sweet to those she follows on Twitter! She warms my heart.