I wrote a post yesterday that briefly describes why I blog. I woke up this morning to see that I have received the Neno’s Award from Princess Jenn . I immediately went to her blog to see what this meant. I have never received a Blog Award before. I am honored. Thank you Jenn!
The Neno’s Award
The aims of this award:
- As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
- To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!
Here are the rules of the award:
- Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
- Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
- Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
- Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
- Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.
I have to say, some days, I feel like I have so much in my heart, I need to get it out so I blog. Other days, I have very little to say. My entries are mostly to encourage myself and others. Sometimes my entries are a pep talk to myself, sometimes to others. I do not blog for attention, I don’t really like attention. I do blog because I feel as though if I want to be a true Twitter and blog friend, I owe it to the individuals that I am befriending. I say this because, I do not like a one-sided friendship in any setting. I blog to reach out.
I would like to tag the following:
Why do you blog, why do you read, what keeps you on the “interwebs”? Share…